Critical L^p-differentiability of BV^𝔸-maps and canceling operators (revised) (B. Raita), Preprint.
- Relaxation for partially coercive integral functionals with linear growth (F. Rindler, G. Shaw), Preprint.
- On the two-state problem for general differential operators (G. De Philippis, L. Palmieri, F. Rindler), to appear in Nonlinear Anal., Preprint.
- On the structure of measures constrained by linear PDEs (G. De Philippis, F. Rindler), Proc. ICM 2018, Preprint.
- Liftings, Young measures, and lower semicontinuity (F. Rindler, G. Shaw), Preprint.
- Regularity and approximation of strong solutions to rate-independent systems (F. Rindler, S. Schwarzacher, E. Süli), to appear in M3AS, Preprint.
- Lower semicontinuity and relaxation of linear-growth integral functionals under PDE constraints (A. Arroyo-Rabasa, G. De Philippis, F. Rindler), to appear in Adv. Calc. Var. Preprint.
- On a conjecture of Cheeger (G. De Philippis, A. Marchese, F. Rindler), “Measure Theory in Non-Smooth Spaces” (Nicola Gigli, ed.), 2017, De Gruyter, Open Access.
- Characterization of generalized Young measures generated by symmetric gradients (G. De Philippis, F. Rindler), Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 224 (2017) 1087-1125, Online version.
- On the structure of A-free measures and applications (G. De Philippis, F. Rindler), Ann. of Math. 184 (2016), 1017-1039, Online version.
- Directional oscillations, concentrations, and compensated compactness via microlocal compactness forms (F. Rindler), Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 215 (2015), 1-63. Online version.
- Characterization of generalized gradient Young measures in W1,1 and BV (J. Kristensen, F. Rindler), Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 197 (2010), 539-598. Online version.